Re: [Rugged Users] Rugged and Hipparchus

Le 02/10/2016 à 18:36, issam.boukerch@yahoo.fr a écrit :
> Hello,

Hi Issam,

> I try to update my rugged matlab exemples by using Hipparchus and Orekit
> 8.0, I updated the JVM of matlab to 1.8.
>
> Then,here is a part of the code:
>
> rawDirs = ArrayList();
>
> for i =1:2000
>
>     rawDirs.add (Vector3D(0,i*deg2rad(20)/2000,1));   %% the Vector3D
> here comes from Hipparchus
>
> end
>
> losBuilder = LOSBuilder(rawDirs); %% till here it is OK
>
> but when I build the LOS by:
>
> lineOfSight = losBuilder.build();
>
> I get this problem :
>
> Error using DirectLocation (line 49)
> Java exception occurred:
> java.lang.ClassCastException:
> org.hipparchus.geometry.euclidean.threed.Vector3D cannot be cast to
> org.apache.commons.math3.geometry.euclidean.threed.Vector3D
>
>     at
>
> org.orekit.rugged.los.LOSBuilder$TransformsSequenceLOS.<init>(LOSBuilder.java:174)
>
>     at org.orekit.rugged.los.LOSBuilder$FixedLOS.<init>(LOSBuilder.java:281)
>
>     at org.orekit.rugged.los.LOSBuilder.build(LOSBuilder.java:95)
>
> Any suggetions

It seems you did not update the Rugged library itself. Unfortunately,
there was no official release of the library after the release of
Orekit 8 and switch to Hipparchus, so you have to get the development
version from the Git repository. Beware also that some API changes in
the FixedRotation and PolynomialRotation implementations of
LOSTransform have been introduced in this development version.

We will probably release a new version of Rugged in the next few months.