[Rugged Users] Suggestion about terminology

Hello all,

I was reading the code of the refining.java example to understand how the newly added refinement function works.

I found the terms "fulcrum points" and "liaison points", I think that these terms comes the translation from French of "point d'appui" and "point de liaison".

in fact, the commonly used translation is "Ground Control Points" or simply "GCP" for "point d'appui", and "Tie points" for "point de liaison"

Best regards,