2023-02-16 Orekit 11.3.2 released
The Orekit team is pleased to announce the release of Orekit version 11.3.2.
Version 11.3.2 is a patch release of Orekit, including only bug fixes.
The main changes are:
- Fixed GLONASS parser to set ToC and Date directly to ingested date instead of rounded GPS date.
- Fixed numerical issue in CartesianOrbit#shiftedBy().
- Fixed convergence of unscented kalman filter by using measurement covariance.
- Added missing Onsala Space Observatory BLQ file formats.
- Fixed ambiguous propagation type for numerical orbit propagators.
- Removed reference to old Orekit mailing list in LocalOrbitalFrame.
- Fixed theoretical evaluation of AngularRaDec when the reference frame is not Earth-centered.
- Fixed wrong wrapper in deprecated KeplerianOrbit’s and FieldKeplerianOrbit’s methods for anomaly conversions.
- Improved documentation of glonass propagators.
- Fixed HolmesFeatherstoneAttractionModel error with a degree 0 gravity field.
This version depends on Hipparchus 2.3
For complete release notes please see:
The maven artifacts are available in maven central.
The source and binaries can be retrieved from the forge releases page: