Re: [Orekit Developers] forge migration within two months

Hi Luc,

On Wed, 2018-03-28 at 10:30 +0200, MAISONOBE Luc wrote:
Hi all,

As part of the infrastructure maintenance, we intend to migrate the forge
in  a timeframe of about two months.

This is not simply an upgrade, but a full migration from Redmine to GitLab-CE.

Thanks for the heads up. I curious as to the reasoning behind the switch to GitLab.

Thanks for maintaining the Orekit infrastructure!

Best Regards,
Evan

Migrating the git repository will be trivial, migrating the rest of the forge
(mainly issues) will be a more difficult task. We will try our best to
preserve
as much past data as we can.

best regards,
Luc and Sébastien (who will do the hard work)