Re: [Orekit Developers] Apache Math Version Problem

Hank Grabowski <hank@applieddefense.com> a écrit :

I know that the Apache Math team has been debating version numbers for a
week or so now.  I just recently built a new machine and am trying to
install Orekit from scratch.  It says it can't find the 3.6-SNAPSHOT
library.  I tried 3.6 and 4.0-SNAPSHOT, but neither of them worked.
Unfortunately 3.5 won't work because of some new features in
EllipsoidTesselator (or a new syntax for an old capability anyway).  Anyone
else having a similar problem?

Hi Hank,

You will have to get the development version and compile it by yourself.

This is *exactly* the reason why I asked on the Apache Commons Developers
list to publish 3.6.

Hank