[Orekit Developers] Apache Math Version Problem

I know that the Apache Math team has been debating version numbers for a week or so now.  I just recently built a new machine and am trying to install Orekit from scratch.  It says it can't find the 3.6-SNAPSHOT library.  I tried 3.6 and 4.0-SNAPSHOT, but neither of them worked. Unfortunately 3.5 won't work because of some new features in EllipsoidTesselator (or a new syntax for an old capability anyway).  Anyone else having a similar problem?

Hank