[Orekit Developers] Windows 8 Multi-Threading Test Intermittent Failure

All,

While diagnosing another problem I decided to use a virgin Windows 8 machine to run the unit tests.  When I do that I frequently, but not all the times, get failures in the GenericTimeStampedCacheTest's testMultithreadedBadConfiguration.  I've never seen this failure before.  There are three tests in there: one for getGetNeighborCalls, one for getGeneratedCalls, and one for getSlotsEvictions.  The last two have text that reads "test may fail randomly due to..." however the first one does not. This in the one that is failing.

I'm not sure if there is anything to be done right now, but I wanted to call out this new behavior under Windows 8...gotta love it :)

Hank