[Orekit Developers] Updated BUILDING.TXT

I'd like to request updating BUILDING.TXT to reflect a better way of bootstrapping the Eclipse project.  I seriously struggled to get the JUnit tests to recognize the resources folders, despite playing around with it numerous times.  I finally scratched yet another attempt to configure it and just imported the Maven pom file.  There was a warning on import but running the "install" option on Maven worked and everything works right out of the box even in a virgin git extracted repository.  It was a very simple process as well.

I wasn't sure the correct way to submit this change.  I could submit new language here, if you want to take my suggestion, or open up a new issue in the tracker and submit it there.

--
Hank Grabowski
Chief Technology Officer

10440 Little Patuxent Parkway, Suite 600

Columbia, MD 21044

(410) 715-0005 Office

(410) 715-0008 Fax

(301) 525-6219 Mobile