Re: [Orekit Developers] New tasking

Hank Grabowski <hank@applieddefense.com> a écrit :

I finally got the unit tests running inside my Eclipse so I could run the
code profiler.  I'm going to take a look at which functions to start
banging away at more based on that.  My methodology was going to be to
augment tests that were already stimulating the framework in cases where
that is appropriate and only create explicitly new tests when that would be
infeasible. I do not intend to change any of the existing assertions, these
would all be additions to a test, no changes or subtractions.

Once I have tests modified, how should I submit them for review and
inclusion?

You could create a patch with respect to the latest Git version. From a console, the command line would be "git diff -p > orekit.patch". From Eclipse, you can also create a patch using the context menu in the explorer pane "Team -> Create patch..." and follow the wizard.

Once the patch is created, attach it to a new ticket in our issue tracker.