Re: [Orekit Developers] Orekit selected for SOCIS 2013

Le 22/07/2013 11:14, Paul Cefola a écrit :
> Luc,

Hi Paul,

> You know that building a web interface for Orekit is not unconnected to
> the work that Juan Felix San Juan has led at the University of Rioja.
>
> We actually build and test a web interface for DSST.  Juan Felix
> presented on this topic at AMOS in Sept 2012.

Yes, I am aware of this project. The SOCIS subject we proposed is in
roughly the same spirit. The differences are that we intend to provide
it for all type of propagators, that we add the events handling and that
we don't expect to provide comparison plots, or to compute partial
derivatives at this time.

This project is limited to what can be done in the framework of a SOCIS
summer, and it is not the only subject we propose for this year.
Depending on the students choices and their proposals, we don't know yet
which subject will really be performed.