Re: [Orekit Developers] Orekit selected for SOCIS 2013

Luc,

You know that building a web interface for Orekit is not unconnected to the work that Juan Felix San Juan has led at the University of Rioja.

We actually build and test a web interface for DSST. Juan Felix presented on this topic at AMOS in Sept 2012.

The url for the paper on Web DSST is https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1933567/AMOS-Web%20DSST.pdf

Paul