Re: [Orekit Developers] Multi-threading problems in OREKIT

On 02/25/2012 06:12 PM, MAISONOBE Luc wrote:
> Thomas Neidhart <thomas.neidhart@gmail.com> a écrit :
>
>> Hi Luc,
>>
>> btw. do you mind if I also use this branch to add some tests using the
>> TimeStampedCache implementation, or do you want to keep it for yourself?
>
> Of course you can! This is all the point of collaborative development.

ok good, I just wanted to check with you.

> I have committed some changes in line of your last comments, using a
> global write lock. This in fact also simplifies code since there is only
> one locking level.
> I hope now generator is called in thread-safe manner every time.

very good, I will look again at the class and do some more testing.

> Do you want to start looking at implementation for some existing classes
> ? We could share work on this and avoid duplicating efforts.

Yes that was my plan, I wanted to work on the ephemerides loader for
celestial bodies as I had worked on this already before.

Kind regards,

Thomas