Re: [Orekit Developers] Re: new sp3 parser pacakge

On 12/19/2011 02:57 PM, MAISONOBE Luc wrote:

> I don't think we have enabled the LineLength check for Orekit in out
> checkstyle configuration. Anyway I think with current IDE and screens,
> we can go to quite long lines if needed. We already use long
> identifiers, so it makes sense.

I did have the wrong checkstyle configuration enabled ;-)
Committed all the updates wrt your review.

The only thing missing is the update of the feature list.

btw. usually I like to add TODO comments for future improvements, but
there is a checkstyle rule for it. How do you handle this in orekit?

Best regards,

Thomas