Re: [Orekit Developers] [SOCIS 2011] Status of the Android application

Hello

Now it works fine and the eclipse - android interaction works very nice. The
orekit-data.zip is inside of /sdcard/orekit (in the long run a subset should be
inside of the apk)  It is really surprising how good the default jars work inside
of the android environment. This gives me a good platform to start some one
experiments.
I would like to have more time conversion options.
(julian,mjd,tow,doy,unix,java,GPS,GST ...) thinks I can use during my daily work.
This is stuff which blow the time frame of this project but I will be soon in a
launch campaign in Kourou which should give me some time to play with it.

Thanks for sharing this interesting approach.

Regards
 Andreas Rieger