Re: [Orekit Developers] [SOCIS 2011] Status of the Android application

On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 12:06 PM, Alexis ROBERT <alexis.robert@gmail.com> wrote:
> * I think GCRF time scale object is too big as I get a E/JavaBinder(
> 9766): !!! FAILED BINDER TRANSACTION !!! when I want to select a GCRF
> time scale.

Sorry GMST timescale.

Also, when I said "By creating a /sdcard/orekit/ folder and storing
the orekit-data.zip inside, it works." it also implies changing the
System.setProperty("orekit.data.path", "/sdcard/"); line of the
Android application sourcecode to /sdcard/orekit/ :)