[Orekit Users] Access orekit documentation in MATLAB

Dear Colleagues,

I just downloaded orekit and used Petrus Hyvonen's instructions on how to
access orekit methods from MATLAB. I am having quite a bit of fun with it but
I would like to simplify my workflow.

I am writing to ask if there is way to make javadoc accessible to MATLAB so I
can use, for example,

>> help computeOsculatingState

and get the help documentation for the respective Java method. I couldn't find
a way to do it but I am extremely rusty with Java. A pointer to some
documentation would save me quite a bit of time.

Merci!

Bogdan