RE: [Orekit Users] Mimic TLEPropagator with Numerical?

Evan,

> Try setting fp = [] here.

Yes an empty list worked.

> I'm not very familiar with the python

>interface to the library, but the convert function is expecting an

>array or a List, not a String.

Actually there are types of ways how you can pass a value for free parameters. Either to pass directly as a list of strings or a single string representing free parameter name as the method will automatically generate a list of strings based on that.

The issue kind of names the free parameter can have. When I just gave random name I got an error like this:

org.orekit.errors.OrekitException: unsupported parameter name “some_string”, supported names: central attraction coefficient

Lastly, I assume for free parameters the value should be an empty list or a list of string names or a single string saying something like -> “central attraction coefficient”. I am curious what other free parameters we can give.

Thanks to everyone who helped me out here. I managed to do the conversion.

Regards,
Justin