Re: [Orekit Users] DSSTPropagator isOsculating

Hello,

I have another question concerning the DSST propagator. I propagated the mean
elements of the orbit and I discovered that the Earth’s potential order has
not got any impact. I propagated the orbit using a 36x36 Earth’s potential and
a 36x0 Earth’s potential and the results were the same. I would like to know
why the results remain constant or why the order does not affect the results?

Best regards,

Elisabet