Re: [Orekit Users] ConstantThrustManeuver with DSSTPropagator?

Joseph,

This is the 1973 paper which represents the first application of equinoctial mean elements to electric propulsion analysis.

Paul

--
Dr. Paul J. Cefola
Consultant in Aerospace Systems, Spaceflight Mechanics, & Astrodynamics

4 Moonstone Way
Vineyard Haven, MA 02568
USA

508-696-1884 (phone on Martha's Vineyard)
978-201-1393 (cell)

paulcefo@buffalo.edu
paul.cefola@gmail.com