Re: [Orekit Users] new orekit version

Evan Ward <evan.ward@nrl.navy.mil> a écrit :

Hi,

Hi Evan,

A colleague of mine is trying to verify the PGP signatures on the
recently released Orekit 7.1 sources. I've tried as well and it seems
that the signature file orekit-7.1-sources.jar.asc doesn't match
orekit-7.1-sources.zip. Am I comparing the right files or is there some
mistake with the signature?

Ooops. My bad.

The orekit-7.1-sources.jar.asc correspond to file orekit-7.1-sources.jar,
which is a maven artifact, not the source distribution. This file is
intended for IDE like eclipse, it is distributed here:
  <http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/orekit/orekit/7.1/>

I removed this spurious signature file form the files section in the forge
and uploaded the correct signature file for orekit-7.1-sources.zip, which
is named orekit-7.1-sources.zip.asc.

Thanks for reporting the issue.

Best Regards,
Evan