Re: [Orekit Users] Orekit selected for SOCIS 2014

Luc,

Are students studying in countries that have European Cooperating State Agreements with ESA eligible for this program?

Paul

--
Dr. Paul J. Cefola
Consultant in Aerospace Systems, Spaceflight Mechanics, & Astrodynamics

4 Moonstone Way
Vineyard Haven, MA 02568
USA

508-696-1884 (phone on Martha's Vineyard)
978-201-1393 (cell)

paulcefo@buffalo.edu
paul.cefola@gmail.com