Re: Re: [Orekit Users] CPython interface question

Hi Petrus,
      updating to the latest version of jcc (2.14) fixed the issue. I had to
change a couple of flags to build it, but now the examples work well. I stuck
to the old build script. Will try out the flat namespace in a few days.

On a sidenote (not being an orbits expert) - if I have 6-8 state vectors (few
seconds apart) and want to propagate it backward and forward by a couple of
minutes; what would be the best propagator? Numerical would be my guess.

Thanks for helping me fix this.
Piyush