[Orekit Developers] [SOCIS-2011] corrupted filesystem ?

Hello,

After having tried the application, I experienced some failures on my tablet. The Orekit application does not appear anymore, most of the applications I have force close on start (K9-mail, titanium-backup ...) and all of them have lost their configuration. None of these applications were updated between the last time they worked and now, only Orekit has been installed. After that, I tried to uninstall and reinstall them. For now I still cannot use titanium-backup which still force close upon startup, so I cannot even recover my backups :-(

So first, if people want to try the application, please do backups and store them on an external drive.

Second, Alexis, do you think my problems may be due to the Orekit application ? It force closed in some configuration and I had to reboot the device which was frozen, so I fear the filesystem may have been corrupted somewhere. Don't worry, all the important data is stored elsewhere, the only data I really lost was game data ;-)